Focused on getting our clients the compensation they need...

Finding Your Accident Report in Livermore CA

After an accident in Livermore, victims can be shaken up and even be suffering a serious injury. An insurance claim may be the last thing a victim wants to think about, but it’s important to consider who will be paying for the high price of your injury recovery.

The at-fault driver and his or her car insurance representative should be first to step up to support you as you heal. However, sometimes you have to hold them accountable to ensure you get what’s fair.

Contact Maison Law serving Livermore and Alameda County for a free consultation that comes with no obligation to you. If you’re hurt and wondering how to pay for hospital bills and ambulance fees let us bring you up to speed on your rights as a victim.

Getting an Accident Report in Livermore

If a Livermore Police Officer worked your accident you’ll petition the police department to get your accident report.

The Police Department has a Public Records Center where victims can log in and request a traffic collision report. You’ll need to create a log-in so you can make your request and receive further instructions from the department. There is no fee for victims listed on the report. There may be a small charge for the cost of making copies.

For additional information, visit or call the Livermore Police Records Department Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

1110 South Livermore Avenue

(925) 371-4909.

Alameda County Sheriff’s Department Accident Reports

If an Alameda County Sheriff’s Department Deputy investigated your accident you can submit a request form on their website here.

You will be notified by telephone when the report is ready for pick-up. Reports must be picked-up between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. If desired, the report will be e-mailed or mailed to the person requesting the report. You must provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

You can also print out a report here. Fill it out and return it via one of the following methods:

  • Email it to
  • Mail it to: Alameda County Sheriff’s Office, 2000 – 150th Avenue, San Leandro, CA 94578
  • Fax it to 510-667-3970.

California Highway Patrol Accident Reports

If the California Highway Patrol worked your accident, perhaps along Interstate 580, you’ll visit the California Highway Patrol website to obtain a report request form.

Complete the form and deliver it to the CHP office closest to where your accident happened or mail it in. The Dublin CHP office will likely be your closest branch.

CHP Dublin Office

4999 Gleason Drive

Dublin, CA 94568

(925) 828-0466

Do I need an attorney after a collision in Livermore?

Minor accidents involving primarily property damage don’t usually require the services of an attorney. Car insurance companies have standardized car repair and replacement claims.

If you or a loved one are suffering from an injury it can be to your benefit to know how insurance companies will be approaching your claim. They have a standard set of tricks to get hurting victims desperate enough to accept only a fraction of what you’ll need to pay for medical expenses and restore your life back to normal.

Don’t fall for these tactics. Let an experienced Livermore attorney handle every communication you have with insurance representatives to make sure you don’t end up getting cheated by the insurance industry.

Call Now Button