Focused on getting our clients the compensation they need...

Finding Your Accident Report In Hanford CA

A scary accident on Hanford roads can leave you feeling vulnerable and alone. Hospital bills coming due may also leave you feeling a bit desperate. You may be injured and unable to return to work for several weeks and have no way to begin payment on medical costs or even your normal monthly expenses.

An at-fault driver’s insurance provider should offer full support after you’ve been injured, but they can drag their feet hoping you’ll get desperate enough to accept any small offer they make you.

Don’t fall into this common trap used by the insurance industry. Having a Hanford Car Accident Lawyer on your team can force insurance companies to treat you fairly and give you the money you’ll need to restore your physical and financial wellbeing.

Getting an Accident Report in Hanford

If your collision was investigated by a member of the Hanford Police Department you can print out an accident request form here. You’ll fill it out and bring it to the police department front lobby during regular business hours. Your report copy will cost $10. You may call the department if you have other questions.

Hanford Police Department 559-585-2540
425 N Irwin Street
Hanford, CA  93230
Business Hours:  Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Kings County Sheriff’s Department Accident Reports

If a Kings County Sheriff’s Deputy responded to your accident you can obtain an accident report by phone or in person. You can call ahead to find out what information you’ll need to secure your report and how much your copy will cost.


8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM


1570 Kings County Drive


(559) 852-2809 PHONE

California Highway Patrol Accident Reports

After an accident worked by the California Highway Patrol you’ll find a collision report request form to print out online on the CHP website. You can fill it out and drop it off in person at the CHP office closest to where your accident happened or mail it in.

Hanford CHP Office

1565 Glendale Ave.

Hanford, CA 93230

(559) 582-0231

Do I need an attorney after a car accident in Hanford?

Minor accidents requiring only vehicle repair or replacement don’t usually require a lawyer to get fair treatment. Auto body shop work and insurance repair payouts have become fairly standardized.

If you or a loved one suffered a serious injury you would be smart to talk to a lawyer. Insurance companies aren’t required to inform you of every protection you have as a victim. If you leave your recovery up to an at-fault driver’s car insurance provider, you may only see a small percentage of the true cost of your recovery covered.

Maison Law of Hanford and Kings County offers a free, no-obligation assessment of your case. Contact us so we can go over your incident and determine what your next move should be. You didn’t cause your accident and you should never be stuck with paying a penny of your own recovery.

Call Now Button