- By the admission of the allegedly liable driver.
- The testimony of the parties.
- Testimony of any eyewitnesses.
- Testimony of the investigating police officer.
- Traffic, security, or dash cam footage.
- Damage to the vehicles involved.
California’s Minimum Liability Insurance Limits
- $15,000 for the injury or death to one person.
- $30,000 for the injury or death of more than one person.
- $5,000 for property damage.
You Must Prove Fault to Recover Damages in California
No-Fault Insurance States
Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer Serving California Victims
With so many insurance companies that may be involved in your injury case, your pain and your real need for financial assistance shouldn’t get lost in the shuffle. A California Car Accident Attorney works to call out this “bad faith” behavior on the part of insurance adjusters, so you get to keep your focus on your recovery.
After an accident involving a serious injury contact attorney Martin Gasparian for a free consultation and case evaluation. Mr. Gasparian takes a hands-on approach to every case. He works closely with victims and families to make sure they have everything they need to rebuild their lives.