Below are Frequently Asked Questions about the Camp Lejeune Justice Act. Click on any question for answers to that question. If you have a question you’d like to see added to this page please let us know.
Find out if you’re eligible for compensation on our comprehensive page here: Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Claims.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I File a Case Without a Lawyer?
- Can I File a Claim Even If I’m Not Injured?
- How Do I Join the Lawsuit?
- When was the CLJA Enacted?
- Which Toxins Are in the Water at Camp Lejeune?
- What Are the Effects of Camp Lejeune Water Contamination?
- What is the Deadline to File a Camp Lejeune Justice Act Claim?
- How Much Money Can I Get on a Camp Lejeune Justice Act Case?
- Can I File a Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Claim if I Wasn’t There 30 Days Consecutively?
- How Do I Choose a Law Firm to Represent My Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Injury Claim?
- What If Someone Died Before They Could File a Camp Lejeune Toxic Water Injury Claim?
- How Long Will a Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water Lawsuit Take?
- Which Cancers Did Contaminated Camp Lejeune Water Cause
- What Proof Do I Have to Show to Win a Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water Case
- What if I Developed Cancer but Smoked Cigarettes or Chewed Tobacco
- Is the Water at Camp Lejeune Still Contaminated?
- How Do I Find Out if My Parent Went to Camp Lejeune?
- How Do I Know if My Disease Was Caused by the Contaminated Water?