If you live in Lemoore and have been injured in an auto accident, contact Maison Law to help you get compensation for your injuries. They understand what you’re going through: the physical pain, the loss of income, the mounting medical bills and the frustration dealing with insurance companies.
Attorney Martin Gasparian, Esq., is the founder of Maison Law, and he has worked at some of the most prestigious firms in the nation, including the largest law firm in Los Angeles. Today, he works for those that have been injured and need someone to stand up for them. Call him today to start getting your life back.
What Our Clients Say
Lemoore Auto Accidents
The people of Lemoore know that they can count on Maison Law to go to bat for them. There are around 25,000 people in Lemoore which is located in the central valley region of California about 30 miles straight south of Fresno. The people of Lemoore spend a good deal of time in their car which puts them at risk for personal injuries.
Driving is a necessary part of their lives as they work, shop and play. Their location puts them in the middle of one of the nations most productive agriculture zones which also produces some of the best wines in the country. This employs a significant number of Lemoore residents many who take Highway 41 to the north and south and Highway 198 to the east and west to get to their worksites.
However, unlike many of the cities nearby, Lemoore’s largest employer is not agriculture or food process, rather many work in manufacturing and public administration then followed by farming/wineries and food processing.
All of these vocations put people on the highways, and the more time spent in their cars, the higher their risk of an auto accident which is the number one source of personal injury for the people of Lemoore, and when they get injured, they know they can trust Maison Law to take care of their claims for compensation.
Common Types of Injuries
Even though most personal injuries come from auto accidents, that doesn’t mean all accidents and injuries are the same. At Maison Law, they understand that a cookie-cutter approach to all personal injuries does not represent the needs of the injured. Each case is different, and they are experienced in diverse types of accidents and injuries. Some of the common injuries the people of Lemoore face on a daily basis are:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Lemoore or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the city which results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer or the packager.
Other Types of Personal Injuries
When people are as active as the residents of Lemoore, they are not only at risk of an auto accident, but other types of personal injury as well. When any type of injury happens, residents of Lemoore and also look to Maison Law. Some of these other types of accidents are:
- Industrial accidents: Agriculture is an important industry for employment by population in the region. Wineries, farms, processing plants all bring accidents and injuries to the people of Lemoore.
- Construction Zone Accidents: Since 2000, Lemoore has grown by around 25 percent, and this brings a fair amount of construction and construction zones and the possibility for injuries as people mix with the work zones around the city.
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries: Lemoore enjoys a robust retail economy which leads to injuries that happen on business premises.
- Sport/Recreation Injuries: Baseball, hiking, jet skiing and other types of recreation come with injuries, and Maison Law firm is ready to help anyone injured to get the compensation they need.
- Product Liability: Shopping and consuming brings all types of product-related injuries.
- Wrongful deaths: Unfortunately, each year, some people of Lemoore will succumb to injuries caused by others. Maison Law will work with the family to get just compensation.
At Maison Law, they understand that each injury is different, and each client has unique circumstances and needs. This drives them to work hard for every client to get them the compensation they deserve.
Lemoore’s Personal Injury Lawyer
Leemoore is a community that prides itself on hard work and family life. Those qualities must sometimes be protected when property owners, careless drivers, or negligent employers put others at risk and end up getting them hurt.
If you or a loved one are seriously injured due to the carelessness of someone else, contact a Leemoore Personal Injury Lawyer with the experience to demand what’s fair from national corporations, local employers, and anyone else who may be liable for your suffering.
Discuss your case with attorney Martin Gasparian, the founder of Maison Law in Leemoore, for a free consultation that comes with no obligation. Mr. Gasparian worked for major corporations and dealt with some of the biggest insurers in the world. He now uses his knowledge to make sure everyday people aren’t taken advantage of by corporate lawyers and insurance adjusters. He believes that every client should work directly with their lawyer, get honest advice, and the personalized attention to detail their case deserves.
Frequently Asked Questions
While CA law doesn’t force drivers to report a crash to their insurance company, your provider may require it. Please contact your insurance company to better understand their post-accident policies. Also, please remember that CA law requires drivers to report any crash involving injury or death to the police ASAP.
If possible, crash victims should collect contact info, names, and recorded statements from multiple eyewitnesses. It’s best to record witness accounts on a phone shortly after a crash when the accident fresh in their short-term memory. Police may also collect witness statements in their formal police report.