If you live in Kerman and have recently been in an accident that was the fault of someone else, then you know how frustrating it is to have your life put on hold while you struggle with recovery and the mounting financial losses.
However, Kerman residents have an advantage. They can turn to Maison Law to help them get their life back to normal. At Maison Law they understand what you have been through, and they know how difficult the road to recovery can be.
Maison Law was founded by Martin Gasparian, Esq., who has worked at some of the most prestigious firms in the nation, including the largest law firm in Los Angeles. Today, he works for those that have been injured and need someone to stand for them.
He knows about the suffocating medical bills and the frustration of less income from missed time at work, and he won’t rest until you physically and financially back on your feet. He also knows that paying upfront for an attorney can be tough given your injuries, so he offers a free consultation so you can understand your rights under the law. Contact Maison Law today and start getting the compensation that you deserve.
What Our Clients Say
KERMAN PERSONAL INJURIES
The people of Kerman lead active lives. They work hard, play hard and are always on the go. These are good traits, but they also put them at risk for accidents and personal injuries. In 2017, The population of Kerman was just under 15,000 which increases during the harvest season. The city sits 40 miles west of Fresno and is surrounded by farms, orchards and wineries which employ a significant majority of the town’s workers.
Farming makes up almost 65 percent of the regions industry. Others work in town at hospitals, government offices, schools and business. With all this driving, it’s no surprise that the number one cause of personal injury in Kerman is an auto accident, and when these happen, the people know they can turn to Maison Law to help them get the compensation they deserve.
TYPES OF AUTO ACCIDENTS IN KERMAN
To get in and out of Kerman, commuters and travelers rely on state highways which are usually two-lane, undivided roads. State Highway 180 takes people east toward Fresno and further to the mountains, and east toward I-5 and the coast. Highway 145 intersects 180 in the middle of town and runs directly north and south.
These types of roads seem tame compared to the massive freeways in cities like Los Angeles or San Francisco, however, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, over 50 percent of all fatalities in the U.S. happen on rural, two-lane highways just like the roads around Kerman.
Rural driving has its own risks which also means that there are some injuries common to this type of driving environment. At Maison Law, they are experienced in these types of injuries, which helps them to better represent the unique needs of each accident case. These injuries include:
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can happen on any busy road or highway, and they bring some of the most severe injuries.
- DUI: Unfortunately, Kerman suffers from significant number of DUI accidents which puts everyone on the roads at risk for serious injury and death.
- Head-On: Rural roads and highways are ripe for head-on collisions with are devastating to their victims. Fowler residents are at special risk of these as they commute every day.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: Manufacturing and agriculture vehicles are always in and around Kerman and when someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
OTHER TYPES OF PERSONAL INJURIES
Not all accidents come from auto crashes, and any accident can cause serious injury. Accidents can happen in just about every activity and under any circumstances. When these other types of accidents happen due to the negligence of someone else, the people of Kerman know they can still count on Maison Law to go to bat for them. Some of these other types of accidents are:
- Industrial accidents: Agriculture is the number one industry for employment by population in the region. Wineries, farms, processing plants all bring accidents and injuries to the people of Kerman.
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries: Kerman enjoys a robust retail economy which leads to injuries that happen on business premises.
- Sport/Recreation Injuries: Soccer, baseball, rodeo and other types of recreation come with injuries, and Maison Law firm is ready to help anyone injured to get the compensation they need.
- Construction Zone Accidents: Since 2000, Kerman has grown significantly, and with this comes a fair amount of construction which brings the risk of injuries as people mix with the work zones around the city.
- Product Liability: Shopping and consuming brings all types of product-related injuries.
- Wrongful deaths: Unfortunately, some people of Kerman will succumb to injuries caused by others. Maison Law will work with the family to get just compensation.
Kerman’s Personal Injury Lawyer
Kerman is a community that prides itself on hard work and family life. Those qualities must sometimes be protected when property owners, careless drivers, or negligent employers put others at risk and end up getting them hurt.
If you or a loved one are seriously injured due to the carelessness of someone else, contact a Kerman Personal Injury Lawyer with the experience to demand what’s fair from national corporations, local employers, and anyone else who may be liable for your suffering.
Discuss your case with attorney Martin Gasparian, the founder of Maison Law in Kerman, for a free consultation that comes with no obligation. Mr. Gasparian worked for major corporations and dealt with some of the biggest insurers in the world. He now uses his knowledge to make sure everyday people aren’t taken advantage of by corporate lawyers and insurance adjusters. He believes that every client should work directly with their lawyer, get honest advice, and the personalized attention to detail their case deserves.
Frequently Asked Questions
Liability in rideshare-related crashes largely depends on the driver’s work status. Generally, if a rideshare driver didn’t have their app open, lawyers treat it as a standard car crash. However, if a rideshare driver was working for Uber or Lyft at the time of the crash, then these companies could step in with contingent coverage. In these cases, it’s best to speak with a lawyer skilled in rideshare law to better understand your options.
Uninsured/underinsured insurance protects customers in a crash where the at-fault driver doesn’t have an insurance policy that can handle your claim. While Kerman doesn’t require residents to have UM/UIM insurance, every insurance provider must offer it in the State of California.