If you live in Atwater and have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s carelessness, you have one of the top personal injury lawyers in the region to help you with our legal claim. Maison Law was founded by Martin Gasparian, Esq.
As a lawyer, Mr. Gasparian takes a hands-on approach to every case. He believes that every client should work directly with their lawyer, get honest advice and the personalized attention to detail their case deserves.
Contact Maison Law today to start getting relief. We offer a free case evaluation where you can find out your rights and what compensation you are owed under the law.
Atwater Personal Injuries
Atwater is town of around 30,000 people that sits about 30 miles southeast of Modesto and six miles northwest of Merced. The people of Atwater are hard-working and active which, unfortunately, puts them at risk for personal injuries.
Many residents of Atwater have jobs outside the city in factories, food plants, wineries and various manufacturing facilities. This puts cars on roads to and from Atwater both morning and night. Some travel up 99 to jobs near Livingston, Murdock or Medesto while others either south on 99 or either direction on 140 to work at one of the many wineries in the area.
After working hard, the people of Atwater like to shop, eat and play which puts them on the road again. Atwater is home to retail shops and restaurants, and the region provides diverse opportunities in recreation like fishing on one of the many lakes in the region or a day trip to Yosemite National Park.
The number one cause of a personal injury in Atwater is an auto accident, and there are about 3,500 auto accidents a year in Atwater communities. When this happens, the people know they can turn to Maison Law to help them get the compensation they deserve.
Types of Auto Accidents in Atwater
With being on the go comes the risk of accident in injury. At Maison Law, they understand how important it is to be experienced and knowledgeable in all types of car accidents. Each one is different because each person is different.
Recognizing the different struggles and difficulties that each type of accident brings, is important to helping the victim make a full physical and financial recovery—which is their right under the law.
Some of the different accident types in Atwater are:
- Rollover/Ejection Accidents: These can happen on any busy road or highway, and they bring some of the most severe injuries.
- DUI: Unfortunately, Atwater suffers from significant number of DUI accidents which puts everyone on the roads at risk for serious injury and death.
- Head-On/Wrong Way Driving: Rural roads and highways are ripe for head-on collisions with are devastating to their victims. Atwater residents are at special risk of these as they commute every day.
- Large Trucks/Utility Vehicles: Manufacturing and agriculture vehicles are always in and around Atwater and when someone is injured by a commercial truck, they are up against companies with a lot of resources and the best attorneys. You need an experienced attorney to represent you.
- Speeding/Racing/Aggressive Driving: Most of the drivers that engage in this type if driving are younger male drivers who put others at risk by their actions.
Common Types of Injuries
Just as not all accidents are the same, not all injuries are the same. A cookie-cutter approach to all personal injuries does not represent the needs of the injured, and at Maison Law, each injury is looked at in light of the difficulties the client is facing. These types of injuries take special skill and experience:
- Head Injuries: Auto accident, sports and industrial injuries can cause concussions and traumatic brain injuries that can be devastating.
- Broken bones: Broken arms, legs, wrists and ribs are all common injuries that people face when engaging in daily activities. All of these require treatment, rehabilitation and run the risk of downtime from work.
- Disease: Some types of work, especially in construction and manufacturing, put people at risk of disease.
- Blunt Force Trauma: When cars and people collide, the impact can be violent and cause blunt force trauma injuries that can cause severe injuries or even death.
- Fatalities: Sometimes these injuries cause death, and when they do, there could be a claim for a wrongful death.
- Product Liability: Shopping the many retail outlets in Atwater or ordering form stores like Amazon or Target Online, brings a lot of goods into the city which results in injuries that are the fault of the designer, producer or the packager.
Other Types of Personal Injuries
The hardworking and active people of Atwater unfortunately are at risk of other types of accidents as well, and when this happens, they can still count on Mains Law to go to bat for them. Some of these other types of accidents are:
- Industrial accidents
- Construction Zone Accidents
- Slip-and-falls/Premises Injuries
- Sport/Recreation Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful deaths
Each injury is different and how the injury happened and where it happened can make a difference in the way a claim is made. At Maison Law, they understand this and work hard for every client to get them the compensation they deserve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I required to talk to the other driver’s insurance agent to make my claim?
No. In fact, it’s best not to talk to anyone from the other’s driver’s insurance or their attorneys. This isn’t to be rude or difficult, it’s to protect yourself from the tactics of professionals who make more money when you get none. You need to talk to your own attorney before you talk to anyone else.
Will my Insurance go up if the accident wasn’t my fault?
In some states it’s possible, but if you got into an accident in California, the law prevents your insurance company to raise your rates or cancel your insurance. So if you think this is happening to you, contact the California Department of Insurance and lodge a complaint.
How do I prove that I wasn’t negligent?
In personal injury cases, the driver that was negligent will owe for all damages in an accident. A person is negligent if they cause injuries to another person because they failed to give the victim the due care that they were supposed to. To prove this, you might need to get an attorney to help you establish that the accident wasn’t your fault.
Do I need and Attorney?
The answer is yes, you should at least talk to an attorney who can give you unbiased advice by someone who knows what you are up against. Contact Maison Law at 559-203-3333 to talk to an attorney in a free consultation before you speak to anyone from the insurance company.
If you then want to have the peace of mind that your case is being competently and professionally handled so you can focus on your recovery, Maison Law will be there for you making sure you get the compensation that you deserve.
A recent review:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Maison law is outstanding. The entire team was very attentive to my question and concerns. They even went out of their way to find a chiropractor closer to me because I was not able to commute far for my appointments. I was confused on what was next after my accident but The Maison Law team quickly made me feel comfortable. They are here to work for you. – Kevin Campos