Arvin’s Personal Injury Lawyer
With experience at some of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the country, founding partner Martin Gasparian, Esq. offers each client the experience of a large firm and the personalized attention to detail of a small business. If you live in Arvin or you were injured there, contact us today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
What Our Clients Say
It’s Not Just the InjuriesBeing injured or losing a family member in an accident often results in considerably more damage than physical wounds, pain and discomfort. Many injury victims are unable to work for long periods of time, so during recovery, they’re also losing income from their jobs. This leaves them financially distressed and emotionally despondent. It’s inexcusable for an injury victim to endure such misfortune when the irresponsibility of somebody else created their situation. Some Examples of Personal Injury Cases California law allows victims of personal injury to seek compensation for their damages through civil claims and lawsuits. These types of cases are factually complicated and legally complex They require the legal representation of accomplished and respected legal veterans. Here are some examples of the types of personal injury cases that we represent clients in:
- Auto Accidents: These are the leading cause of personal injury claims and lawsuits in Kern County.
- Truck Crashes: A fully loaded big rig traveling down 223 is going to weigh up to 80,000 pounds. An impact with a passenger car can flatten it and severely injure or kill everybody in it.
- Motorcycle Crashes: Riders don’t have steel bodies with crumple zones, air bags or restraint systems to protect them in an accident. They’re 26 more times likely to die in a crash as opposed to drivers and occupants of passenger vehicles.
- Bus Crashes: We represent children and adults in school, public, private and shuttle bus accidents.
- Premises Accidents: Accidents involving falls occur at private residences and commercial properties, especially grocery, home improvement and big box stores.
- Dog and Animal Attacks: State statutes and municipal ordinances on animal control are strict in California. A victim can be scarred for life from an attack.
- Product Liability: A product might be dangerously defective and severely injure or kill a user as a result of a design defect, a manufacturing defect or a marketing defect.
- Wrongful Death: If a person dies as a result of the negligence of somebody else, California law allows that person’s estate and family to seek substantial damages.
What We Do While You’re Laid UpWhile you’re recovering from your injuries and struggling to reach maximum medical improvement, we can be chasing down witnesses or obtaining police, paramedic and emergency room records. If one or more hospital admissions were required, we’re going to obtain every record. Assuming that rehabilitation is necessary, we’ll obtain all of your therapist’s records and notes too. We will stay on top of your bills, and we can keep the collection agencies from bothering you. All of the while, you’ll be benefiting from the highest quality of personalized representation. You’re probably not going to be able to effectively attend these tasks during your recovery. If you try to, you’re likely to make mistakes that will damage your case. We won’t do that. We will compile a settlement package consisting of all medical records and reports, medical bills, and other evidence in support of your case and forward it to the opposing insurer along with our demand for settlement. If that insurer is unreasonable, we have no problem with bringing your case in front of a judge and jury.
Arvin’s Personal Injury Lawyer
While receiving the highest quality of personalized legal service, your case will be built piece by piece by our attorney who has a special interest in your accident and injuries. You’ll never need to ask us about the status of your case. You’ll be informed every step of the way.
Don’t believe anything that the opposing insurance company tells you, and never give it any kind of a statement without one of our attorneys being present. Contact us as soon as possible about your accident to arrange for a free consultation and case evaluation. We want to know what happened, how it happened and how you have been affected. After that, we’ll map out all of your legal options for you. Our objective is to maximize any settlement or award that we might obtain on your behalf.